Even a secret service has its limits. They cannot eliminate every target by murdering him or her with a bullit, knife or overdose. But hey, mental murder is often better giving a group of people that can be experimented upon with new medicine, drugs, etc.
To drive a target insane extremely advanced technology is used. One is the monitoring equipment. Nowadays, they look through walls and can see everything you do in detail. They also use very advanced computer manipulation technology to change the behaviour of your PC, e.g. it picks up new mail from your ISP only at certain moments. Another method is mind control. By playing a movie on a device close to you, e.g. the other side of the wall, you will think you have dreamt about this. And finally there is mind reading. They will put a scanner on your head and record / compare your behaviour.
These advanced technologies are not only used to follow a target or record behaviour of the target. In addition they are used to react to target in one way or another. The target is second by second remembered by e.g. a sound at the neighbours, outside, mail arriving at certain moments, cars honking at certain moments etc. that he is never alone.
People not knowing about this advanced technology (most people do not know) will be driven insane. Advanced technology is used to let you hear strange things, your dreams are controled, apparatus makes strange sounds when you look at it, when you go outside to buy something specific it is sold out everytime, when you go outside people look at you and smile where you go, the car driving before you is exactly going where you go, etc. A decade ago many of these intrusions were possible as well but with all this new advanced, compact, technology, it is becoming very easy to drive persons into psychiatric behaviour.
(I am looking for people writing about this subject, or persoanl stories, and wanting this published on this site)
- MICROWAVE BIOEFFECT CONGRUENCE WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA by John J. McMurtrey
- Intrusive Brain Reading Surveillance Technology: Hacking the Mind by Carole Smith
- On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of Mind Invasive Technology by Carole Smith
- Microwave Bioeffect Congruence with Schizophrenia
- MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL by Tim Rifat
- UltraSonics-America’s Secret Police
- US Government At War With The Mentally Ill
- Mind-reading machine knows what you see
- Mental Illness as a Crime 2
- Psychiatry commiting fraud (PDF)